We have always solemnly promised to protect the privacy of users (“users” or “you”). When you use our services, we may collect and use your relevant information.
table of Contents
- Information we may collect
- How we collect and use information
- Information we may share, transfer and disclose
- How do we retain, store and protect information
- How to manage your information
- third-party services
- age limit
- Notice and Amendment
- How to contact us
- Information we may collect
(1) Information not related to personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and aggregate information such as the user’s source route and access sequence, for example, record the source route and browser software of each user who uses our service.
(2) Information about personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and aggregate or ask you to provide information about your personal identity, such as personal identification (including ID card, passport, driver’s license, etc.); birthday, hometown, gender, hobbies, personal phone number , Facial features; network identification information (including system account, IP address, e-mail address and the aforementioned passwords, passwords, password protection answers, etc.); personal property information (transaction records, balances, coupons, game redemption codes , Bank card information, etc.); communication information; personal Internet records and log information (including website browsing records, software usage records, click records, operation logs, etc.); device information (including device model, device MAC address, operating system type, device Settings); software list unique device identification code (such as IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc., including information describing the basic situation of personal commonly used equipment); location information (including itinerary information, precise positioning information) , Accommodation information, latitude and longitude, etc.).
We collect your information mainly for you and other users to use our services more easily and satisfactorily. Our goal is to provide all Internet users with a safe, exciting, interesting and instructive online experience. And this information helps us achieve this goal.
Please note that if you publish your personal information in the information uploaded or published in the public area visible to other users in our service, or in your response to the information uploaded or published by other people, such information may be collected by others And use it. When you find that our users improperly collect or use information about you or others, please contact us.
- How we collect and use information
(1) We will collect and obtain your information through the following channels:
- Information provided by you. E.g:
(1) The information you provide to us when you register for our service account or use our service;
(2) The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
- Your information shared by other parties. That is, the shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
- Your information we have obtained. When you use our services, we collect, aggregate, and record information, such as log information, location information, device information, etc.
(2) COOKIES, log files and WEB BEACON
We or our third-party partners may obtain and use your information through COOKIES and WEB BEACON, and store such information as log information.
COOKIES enables us to serve you better and faster, and makes your experience in our services more personalized. However, you should be able to control whether and how COOKIES are accepted by your browser. Please refer to the file attached to your browser for more information on this.
We and third-party partners may collect and use your information through COOKIES and WEB BEACON, and store such information.
We use our own COOKIES and WEB BEACON for the following purposes:
(1) Remember your identity. For example: COOKIES and WEB BEACON help us recognize your identity as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
(3) Advertising optimization. COOKIES and WEB BEACON help us to provide you with relevant advertisements based on your information instead of general advertising.
You can reject or manage COOKIES or WEB BEACON through the browser or user selection mechanism. But please note that if you disable COOKIES or WEB BEACON, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will still receive advertisements, but the relevance of these advertisements to you will be reduced.
(3) We will collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- Help you complete the registration
In order for us to provide you with services, you need to provide basic registration information, such as mobile phone number, email address, etc., and create your username and password. In some single services, if you only need to use basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
- Provide you with goods or services
The information we collect and use is a necessary condition to provide you with our services. If relevant information is missing, we will not be able to provide you with the core content of our services, such as:
(1) In some service items, in order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you need to provide the consignee’s personal identification information, name, delivery address, postal code, consignee, contact number, payment status and other information. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services. If you order goods or services for others through our services, you need to provide the aforementioned information of the actual orderer. Before providing us with the aforementioned information of the actual orderer, you need to ensure that you have obtained its authorization.
(2) In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated during your use of our services to show you and facilitate your order management;
(3) When you contact us, we may save your communication/call records and content or the contact information you left, so as to contact you or help you solve problems, or record solutions and solutions for related problems. result.
(4) In order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment, and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the transaction object, payment institution, logistics company, etc. you select based on the exchange. Or share your transaction information with the above-mentioned service providers.
- Push messages to you
(1) Display and push goods or services for you. We may use your information, your browsing and search records, device information, location information, order information to extract features such as your browsing, search preferences, behavior habits, location information, etc., and based on feature tags through emails, text messages or other Ways to send you marketing information, provide or promote the following goods and services of ours or third parties:
Our goods and services, including but not limited to: instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, application software and services, data management software and services, Online advertising services, Internet finance and other social media, entertainment, online games, e-commerce, information and communication software and services (“Internet Services”); and
Third-party goods and services, including but not limited to: Internet services, food and dining, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal Health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, household utensils, electrical appliances, home decoration and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and financial services, points and reward programs, and other things we think may be relevant to you Goods and services.
(2) To send you a notice. We may issue service-related notices to you when necessary (for example, when we suspend a single service, change, or terminate the provision of a single service due to system maintenance).
If you do not want to continue to receive our push messages, you can ask us to stop pushing, for example: according to the SMS unsubscription guidelines, ask us to stop sending promotional messages, or set up in the mobile device to no longer receive our push messages, etc.; However, we are exceptions for sending messages in accordance with the law or the service agreement of a single service.
- Provide you with security
In order to ensure the authenticity of your identity and provide you with better security, you can provide us with personally sensitive information such as identification, facial features and other biometric information to complete real-name authentication.
In addition to identity verification, we may use your information for customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes to ensure the security of the services we provide to you; we may use or integrate your collected information. Information, as well as information that our partners have obtained your authorization or shared in accordance with the law, to comprehensively determine your account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
- Improve our services
We may use the information collected through one of our services for our other services. For example, your information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another of our services to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you rather than generally pushed; we May allow you to participate in surveys about our services to help us improve existing services or design new services; at the same time, we may use your information for software updates.
You understand and agree that after collecting your information, we will de-identify the data through technical means. The de-identified information will not be able to identify you. In this case, we have the right to use the de-identified Analyze the user database and make commercial use of the information.
- Exceptions for obtaining authorization and consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your information in the following situations does not require your authorization and consent:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other major legal rights of the information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain your own consent;
(5) The information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Collecting information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of our services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
(9) Necessary for legal news reports;
(10) It is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the information contained in the results; (11) Others required by laws and regulations situation.
- Information we may share, transfer or disclose
Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we will not share your information with any third party other than us:
- Provide you with our services. We may share your information with partners and other third parties to achieve the core functions you need or provide the services you need, for example: provide logistics service providers with corresponding order information;
- Maintain and improve our services. We may share your information with partners and other third parties to help us provide you with more targeted and better services, such as sending emails or push notifications on our behalf
Service providers, etc.;
- Share with third parties such as partners who entrust us to promote, but we will only provide these entrusting parties with information about the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion, and will not provide information that can identify you, such as your name, phone number or electronic Email; or we aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally. For example, we can tell the entrusting party how many people have viewed their promotional information or purchased the entrusting party’s goods after seeing this information, or provide them with unidentifiable statistical information to help them understand their audience or customers.
- In response to your legal needs, assist in handling disputes or disputes between you and others;
- Provide your information at the legal request of your guardian;
- Provided according to the single service agreement signed with you (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
- Provided based on academic research;
- Provided based on the public interest in compliance with laws and regulations.
- After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your information to other parties.
We will only disclose your information under the following circumstances and if we take security measures that meet industry standards:
- According to your needs, disclose the information you specify in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
- In cases where your information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may disclose your information based on the required information types and disclosure methods. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require the recipient to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigation purposes and have legal rights.
- How do we retain, store and protect information
The information collected and generated during our operations in the People’s Republic of China is stored in China.
We will take the following measures to protect your information:
(1) Data security technical measures
We will adopt security protection measures that comply with industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, use, and modification of your information, and to avoid data damage or loss. Network services adopt a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your information, adopt encryption technology to encrypt and store your information, and isolate it through isolation technology.
When using information, such as information display and information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of information in use. Strict data access control and multi-identity authentication technology are adopted to protect information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
(2) Other security measures we take to protect information
We manage the storage and use of standardized information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
We use information contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms to fully control data security.
Strengthen safety awareness. We will also organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting information.
(3) We only allow our employees and partners who need to know this information to access your information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your information to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be investigated for legal responsibility or the cooperation relationship with us may be suspended.
(4) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no irrelevant information is collected.
(5) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the communication methods with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging, social software or other service software cannot be determined whether it is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and Pay attention to protect your information security.
(6) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(7) Security incident handling
When communicating with third parties or purchasing goods and services through our services, you will inevitably disclose your information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your information properly and provide it to others only when necessary.
In order to deal with possible risks such as information leakage, damage and loss, we have formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures. We have also established a special emergency response team for security incidents. In accordance with the requirements of security incident handling regulations, we initiate security plans for different security incidents, stop losses, analyze, locate, formulate remedial measures, and cooperate with relevant departments to trace and crack down.
In the unfortunate event of an information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce risks , Remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to technical limitations and risk prevention limitations, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may cause problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
- How to manage your information
(1) Access, update and delete
We encourage you to update and modify your information to make it more accurate and effective. You can access your information through our service and complete it yourself or request us to modify, supplement and delete it according to the management method of the corresponding information. We will take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own information or other information provided when using our services as much as possible.
When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to ensure information security.
(2) Open and share
Many of our services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, the information you upload or post in our services, your upload to other people or In response to published information, upload or publish your personal information via email or in a public area visible to unspecified users in our services, as well as location data and log information related to this information. As long as you do not delete the information that you have disclosed or shared, the relevant information may remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or third parties not under our control. Or it may be kept in the public domain by other users or such third parties. If you disclose or share your information through the above channels, we will not be liable for the leakage of your information. Therefore, we remind and ask you to carefully consider whether to disclose or share your information through the above channels.
In compliance with the terms of our service agreement for a single service and relevant national laws and regulations, your account for this service of ours may be cancelled or deleted. When the account is cancelled or deleted, all service information and data related to the account and under the single service will be deleted or processed in accordance with the service agreement of the single service.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization
You can always choose whether to disclose information. Some information is necessary to use our services, but the provision of most other information is up to you. You can change the scope of your authorization to continue to collect information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off the function of the device, etc.
After you withdraw the authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of the authorization, and we will no longer process your corresponding information. However, your decision to withdraw the authorization will not affect the information processing previously carried out based on your authorization.
(5) Reminders about sensitive information
Certain information may be considered sensitive information due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, etc., as well as identification documents, personal biometric information, property information, whereabouts, information about minors, etc. .
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or post on our services (such as photos or information about your social activities) may reveal your sensitive information. You need to carefully consider whether to use our services to disclose your sensitive information.
Six, third-party services
Our services may be linked to social media or other services (including websites or other forms of services) provided by third parties. include:
(1) You can use the “Share” button to share certain content to our service, or you can use a third-party service to log in to our service. These functions may collect your information (including your log information), and may install COOKIES on your computer to operate the above functions normally;
(2) We provide you with links through advertisements or other methods of our services so that you can access third-party services or websites; and
(3) Other access to third-party services.
Seven, age limit
We suggest: Any minors participating in online activities should obtain the consent of their parents or their legal guardians (hereinafter referred to as “guardians”) in advance. We will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
- Notice and Amendment
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Finally, you must be obliged to keep your account and password information confidential. In any case, please keep it carefully and properly.
- How to contact us